Galactagogues from the herby fennel EO is the key to increase milk supply. The calming and soothing effects from lavender EO balances the mood to stimulate milk production.
Direction: Apply on the breasts around the lymph area (Do not apply on the areola area) after each feed or roll it on the spine at the breast level. (Fennel is not recommended to use for more than 10 days in a row. It’s best to use for a few days and break a few days before returning to use the roller)
Stage of pregnancy: After birth
Ingredients: Fractionated coconut oil, fennel essential oil, lavender essential oil
- Please consult with your health professional (Gynae) before use
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount on your forearm, do not use if any soreness, redness or irritation.
- Keep essential oil bottles away from children and pets.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Note: The essential oil blends are not a replacement for proper medical care but may help to relieve related symptoms